Object-Oriented software design with UML and object orientation
| As presence and online training
This UML basic and advanced course is aimed at all software developers and architects in an object-oriented environment who want to use UML as an effective design, planning and control tool.
3-day basic and advanced training course for software developers and architects
Tools for every software architect!
This UML basic and advanced course is aimed at all software developers and architects in an Object-Oriented environment who are interested in UML as an effective design, planning and control tool. The objective of this course is to communicate the basics of UML, which in the long term will reduce errors in process modeling and transitions to software models.
After this course the participants will know the basics of object orientation. They will gain first-hand experience in the creation of analysis models with UML, design and programming. Through the practical exercises you will gain a diverse first impression of all areas of Object-Oriented system development. In addition to Object-Oriented methodology, you will also be familiar with the basic concepts and principles of Object-Oriented system development, which consists of analysis (OOA), design (OOD) and programming (OOP).
- Basics of UML: Introduction to a graphical notation for exploration and documentation of object-oriented models
- Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA): approaches to modeling complex issues and real-world problems.
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD): mapping of business logic in models with understandable and sustainable architecture
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP): application of the common patterns for the realization of qualitative Object-Oriented software
- Software for Object-Oriented work with UML: Presentation of the leading tools for working with UML and source code.
Of course, we can also adapt the content and duration of the training to your needs! We would be happy to advise you without obligation and free of charge and create an individualized agenda with you with regard to your goals and your current state of knowledge.
- Practical experience in software development, acquired by means of different projects or systems outside of education
- Knowledge and practical experience in at least one high-level programming language
- Helpful for the understanding of some concepts are additional basics in modeling
You’re interested in this training?
Then please call us at +49 621 595702 41 or send us a written inquiry using the contact form:
We are looking forward to your inquiry:
Customised in-house training required?
You have an entire team that you would like to provide a training for? If no training or workshop from our portfolio fits, we are happy to design tailor-made training courses according to your wishes. We look forward to your inquiry!